About Syntiro Associates
What makes Syntiro different?
- As specialists in the advertising, creative services and events sectors, we understand your culture, people, business models, operations and commercial drivers.
- We add value as soon as we start working with you; getting up to speed swiftly and effectively, saving time and money and providing highly targeted and effective solutions.
- Multi-certification packages mean you can implement more than one standard at a time, increasing efficiency and reducing cost.
- Our approach to certification is paper-light, people focused and bespoke to your agency’s needs. We build on processes you already have in place and avoid starting from scratch or imposing duplicate processes and roles.
- We help you build the narrative and the case for a budget to invest in certification and sustainability practice, so ensuring you take an informed, business-like and strategic approach.
- Expert training and engagement will motivate your team and help them create, understand and deliver tangible sustainability objectives.
- Highly qualified internal auditors ensure you are best-in-class and set you up for a smooth certification audit.
- Flexible associates model provides exceptional specialist knowledge and skills when you need it, as you need it.
- Much more than an ‘advisory’ service, we are a hands-on, practical and supportive part of your team for as long as you need.
The service Syntiro gives us is super and I could not praise Sam and her team enough. Sam is exceptionally knowledgeable, strong and unbiased and provides the kind of specialist support that is very difficult to source in-house. I talk about her internally as ‘our guru.’ Sam’s passion, knowledge and enthusiasm are very important; she understands our culture and knows when to push and pull to keep us ahead of the game.
We need someone corralling us and telling us how to approach it all. Sam does that. She gets the creativity, she gets us through ISOs, H&S and environment standards, she sources and provides H&S professionals; helps us on audits, risk assessments and on all policies. We are her biggest, biggest fans!
Sam has been invaluable to Stagestruck for helping us to understand the terrain we were moving in to, in aligning our systems and procedures to meet with the requirements, to execute the plan and ensure we maintain focus and continue to plan with regards to ISO 20121. We are very proud of our zero observations and non-conformities and Sam has been key in helping us achieve this.
We simply could not have done it without them. They continue to be our hand-holding ISO 14001 and ISO 20121 partner and I trust them completely to keep us at the very forefront of excellence in event sustainability.
Sam has worked with our Sustainability team towards achieving our certification to ISO 20121 and ISO 14001. Her professionalism and in-depth knowledge of the standards and certification process has helped the team no end and her calm and consultative approach makes her a pleasure to work with.
A fabulous job in accompanying First Protocol in the preparation and implementation of ISO 20121. Their passion about sustainability and events is obvious and their understanding of our business, together with a very focused and pragmatic approach of the requirements of the standard made all the difference.
Woodhouse worked with Sam to achieve our ISO 20121 Certification on a tight timeline and was able to get cooperation from all our employees no matter their experience and tenure. I can recommend their practical no-nonsense approach to sustainability.
Sam is genuinely person-centred whilst also being able to engage with high-level material. This is a rare combination of talents. She has an astounding work ethic and is also a very creative individual who is able to think outside the box in terms of offering services and solutions.