Syntiro Associates Purpose
Here are just some of the benefits of adopting an integrated approach to sustainability:
- Retain existing clients and win new clients – more and more clients are demanding their agencies and suppliers have a certified approach to sustainability as part of their licence to operate.
- Working with Syntiro to gain certification and develop an IMS puts you in pole position when it comes to tenders and new business wins.
- Retain and motivate current talent and become more attractive to future talent; your people are the lifeblood of your agency. The best talent of today’s generation is demanding action and choosing only to join those companies who demonstrate and evidence real commitment to sustainability.
- Reduce waste in all its forms, encourages innovation in the use of resources, reduces cost and influences the entire value chain.
- Bring your brand values to life and demonstrates that you are in the vanguard of change; a pioneer rather than a follower.
- Support your brand purpose and ensures you have every element – the sat nav, the vehicle and the drivers – to get you to your destination.
- Delivers a long-term and strategic approach that minimises risk and adds value.
- Ensures you stay on top of, and comply with, emerging and new legislation, so anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations.
People, Planet, Profit
Sustainability at the core
Opening clients’ eyes to different ways of working
Create real world solutions
Work as part of a team
Attentive, respectful and courteous
The service Syntiro gives us is super and I could not praise Sam and her team enough. Sam is exceptionally knowledgeable, strong and unbiased and provides the kind of specialist support that is very difficult to source in-house. I talk about her internally as ‘our guru.’ Sam’s passion, knowledge and enthusiasm are very important; she understands our culture and knows when to push and pull to keep us ahead of the game.
We need someone corralling us and telling us how to approach it all. Sam does that. She gets the creativity, she gets us through ISOs, H&S and environment standards, she sources and provides H&S professionals; helps us on audits, risk assessments and on all policies. We are her biggest, biggest fans!
Sam has been invaluable to Stagestruck for helping us to understand the terrain we were moving in to, in aligning our systems and procedures to meet with the requirements, to execute the plan and ensure we maintain focus and continue to plan with regards to ISO 20121. We are very proud of our zero observations and non-conformities and Sam has been key in helping us achieve this.
We simply could not have done it without them. They continue to be our hand-holding ISO 14001 and ISO 20121 partner and I trust them completely to keep us at the very forefront of excellence in event sustainability.
Sam has worked with our Sustainability team towards achieving our certification to ISO 20121 and ISO 14001. Her professionalism and in-depth knowledge of the standards and certification process has helped the team no end and her calm and consultative approach makes her a pleasure to work with.
A fabulous job in accompanying First Protocol in the preparation and implementation of ISO 20121. Their passion about sustainability and events is obvious and their understanding of our business, together with a very focused and pragmatic approach of the requirements of the standard made all the difference.
Woodhouse worked with Sam to achieve our ISO 20121 Certification on a tight timeline and was able to get cooperation from all our employees no matter their experience and tenure. I can recommend their practical no-nonsense approach to sustainability.
Sam is genuinely person-centred whilst also being able to engage with high-level material. This is a rare combination of talents. She has an astounding work ethic and is also a very creative individual who is able to think outside the box in terms of offering services and solutions.